My Playlist


Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving~ xD

Today is thanksgiving~ take sometime and look back of things you are thankful for this year~

I know there is a lot of things I'm thankful for and it wasnt a normal year for me. So many things went through my life this year that I have learn to give thanks to those who I granted and to those who were there for me. I am not a person who shows emotional to people but deep down inside I truly believe that all the people around me who had influence/change in my life are meant to be there.

This year, just like any other year. thanksgiving is just another day off from school and work~ My family dont believe in celebrating thanksgiving neither do I. The only tradition I do for thanksgiving is going to church on weekend to help cook for thanksgiving dinner. every year, all my friends gather around in church to spend the weekend celebrating thanksgiving.

To me, thanksgiving is a time for me to look back and give thanks things.
Take a moment and think about it~

No comments:

Post a Comment