My Playlist


Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday~

its 2:16am and I'm sitting in front of my computer waiting for the clock to click faster =[

I try to fall asleep at 11-ish hoping i can get like at least 3 hour of sleep before going to shop at santa anita mall, but it turns out to be none =[ well what the heck, why not post some more blog so i can kill some time.

My plan for today was to wake up in the morning at 3, take a shower and get ready by 4. start picking up people to head over to the mall by 5. I want to start off with jcpenny and get a suit and some tie. althought I dont need it at this moment, I would like to have it before hand. Dressing shoe is a must because of work =.= ~~ the one i use for work for the last 2 year has been damage badly by me >=[ so i must get a new pair. I have two item I will keep my eyes on is watches and wallet. I need to get a new wallet because the one I use is so huge =[ and the watches is for work also.

it is 2:26 right now and I still have half a hour to spend before getting ready to go out there. =[
=.= gonna find something else to do so I can kill some time

No comments:

Post a Comment