My Playlist


Sunday, November 22, 2009

Here we go~

Hi all viewers,

This is "mine" story~ pretty much everything that happens in my life I would like to put up here. I'm just a beginner on this so please help me out if you see some error~. I like to start this blog off by telling you something about myself. My name is Hongbin Tan, 19 years old, studying at PCC on hospitality. I have 1 older sister who people claim we look alike -.-~ I'm a fob, I was not born here. My famliy came over when I was 9 years old. Right now I'm working at music center, been working there for little bit over 2 years and my goal is to become a senior before I leave that job. I play many different sport, the first sport i learn was "ping pong"(table tennis). I guess the two sport I can claim to be good at is ping pong and basketball. I like to pack my schedule to keep myself busy. I tend to waste all my free time doing nothing at all. I like to joke around with people but sometime I push it too far and get people upset. I'm really entertaining to be around in person but not on the phone or online. I am really mean at times, just dont say anything if you think i'm not in the mood because that hardly ever happen but it can be deathy. I love to make new friends but its hard for me to keep in touch to all the friends I made because there is only 24 hours a day =.= sigh~ I think I type enough to waste all your free time and you should get back on doing whatever you were doing before reading this blog =]~~ get to know me more xD?!

No comments:

Post a Comment