My Playlist


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In class XD

Hehehe I'm in my oceanography class and the class its so boring, so i decided to bring my labtop with me so i can update my blog for once -.-

well the class is not that boring itself but im just not into studying things like that -.- anywai~ it has been raining lately and i was late for class two day in a row BUT i was on time today so YAY =D. I'm like so bored right now so im just gonna talk about any random things.

I got my second win yesterday against alan's team althought he did not play because of injury cause by his computer LOL, he said his computer cut him =D. i bet he was play CS~ jk heeheehee. well for this season so far, i avg 12 point, 4.66 ast, about 4 reb and at least 5 TO >=[
but my FG is pretty high i believe.

my classes starts at 9 and ends at 3 for tues & wed,
on my first day of class, i got up really early in the morning and got ready for class. everything went well until i noticed that i forgot to eat breakfast >.<". something embarrassing happen that day and from that day off i wakes up 30 minute earlier to eat breakfast. so this is what happen, in the middle of the class, my stomach starts to rumble. this one girl who tried to add the class earlier came in and sat right next to me because her friend was sitting one sit away from me. so she sat down and start talking to her friend. out of no where, my stomach started to rumble again >.<" and made a huge sound that lasted for 3 sec... the girl who came in and sat next to me SLOWLYYY.... turn and looked at me with a big smile on her face -.- it was really embarrassing. i guess it was a good thing that she never came back to add the class =P heeheehee. movie time~ c ya "volcanoes of the deep sea"

No comments:

Post a Comment