My Playlist


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

10, 9, 8 .....1

THE COUNTDOWN
---------
Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People. (but don’t say their name)

10. your not funny at all -.-
9. im busy~ go find someone else
8. im not a taxi driver u know x.x
7. im not as nice as you think i am
6. haha keep trying~
5. i have a life u know
4. i can beat you any day~
3. "mada mada desu ne"
2. i want to get to know you
1. i am not emo -.-


Nine things about myself.

9. school
8. work
7. Basketball
6. computer
5. always annoying
4. fun to be around
3. knows how to cook xD
2. trust in my friends
1. "inching"

Eight ways to win my heart.
8. lovable
7. talkative
6. Great personality.
5. thankful
4. bossy xD <---- is true -.-
3. caring
2. Loyalty.
1. skinny

Seven things that cross my mind a lot.
7. work
6. school
5. career
4. friends
3. Basketball
2. Family
1. girls xD

Six things I do before I fall asleep.

6. turn off computer
5. change to pjm
4. turn off the light~
3. set alarm
2. think about what to do
1. fall asleep =P



Four things you’re wearing right now:

4. pjm
3. boxer
2. sandal
1. =.=



Two things you want to do before you die.

2. go to hawaii and tokiyo
1. plan a party with everyone i know xD

No comments:

Post a Comment